Past Blogs

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Interlaken


We are now on the last few days of our tour- Tonight we thought we would try some fondue for dinner not too bad. We are thinking about taking a scenic train ride tomorrow into the mountains. The weather has been rainy in Switzerland, but the scenry is beautiful. We had our first hostel experience tonight, thank God it is the first and last. Lots of 18+ college students out for their first time. We have a private room with some other weirdoes not too bad I guess.

Lara, I will be on the 6:30 bus from CHI on Thursday, in about 8:35 to Janesville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Bulmer's living up to its party-hardy reputation, eh?! ha
Remember to avoid any and all Fon-DON'Ts while you're in Switz-world! ha again.

I realized I've gotten used to living alone again and then when I remembered what's like to have a roommate I began missing you. Especially since your car is sitting at home now.

Live up all the last moments, even that plane ride back to red, white and blue.
-Flaherty

Lara said...

Okay Nikki. I'll see you then. We can talk then if it's okay if I take you home after summer school on Friday or if you want to get to mom and dad's on Thursday night right away. We wouldn't get there until 9:30 which would put me back in Janesville at 10:30 and I teach on friday, but I'll talk to you on Thursday when I pick you up. Can't wait to hear more about your trip! Miss Ya