Not sure if anyone has checked this lately, but I am headed back to Nome. I will be arriving to Nome at 9:00 on Wed. Night. I have had a great summer so far, and look forward to continuing it in Nome. Can't wait to see Angie, Tony, Cole, and Taylor. I am sure she has changed so much since I saw her last. It was good to be in Wisconsin for an extended time to see family and friends. I look forward to fishing and hanging out when I get back to Nome, so get ready :) Good by cows, hello salmon, moose, musk oxen, and dahl sheep!
2 comments:
I hope you made it home safely. Cant wait to see you all in a week!
I check this blog daily, always trying to get the information edge you know. Have fun camping and keep my grandchildren busy. Love, JHP
Post a Comment