Halloween always brings all sorts of characters out. I begin my Halloween night every year by volunteering at the National Guard Armory. We have a free carnival in town for Nome kids. It is where they can get candy and play games. It helps to have an indoor event in case of inclement weather. I debated for a long time over my costume. But decided to go with Sarah Palin. I really wanted to be her before she was the VP Candidate then thought against it when she was running. But I do love impersonations, and this was one I thought could pull off.
Here are some photos of the evening. As the "governor," my job was to collect food for the food bank and welcome everyone to the armory.
Next the "gov" went on to hang with Dale Earnhart Jr. 2 Thumbs up for this pair.
3 comments:
I think Palin would look better all the time if she had more BAMA-WEAR! Great job on the look--I hope you used the voice too.
ajf
Great job on the costume. Leigh dressed as Sarah too. I dressed up as a 1905 Rock River Swim Pagent Queen for work. Carp and all.
We'll see how the election comes out. They might start giving you your own bodyguard in the future.
Take care.
YLM
Sounds like it was fun! You look good! Sorry I missed all the festivities. I'll be back in Nome next Tuesday, though. Talk to you then!
P.S.--When Eric and I had our layover in ANC, we went to see Mama Mia at Bears Tooth. You were right...you catch a lot more and it's funnier the 2nd time!
Post a Comment