Here it is: I have time off school and I can catch up on things. Zeb and I were married on November 27, 2009 in Jefferson, Wisconsin.
The best part about traveling that far to get married was that my grandmother was able to be there and we go married in the same church she was married in. I wore my mother's veil she made for her wedding and my uncles that were my mom and dad's alter boys, were 2 of our readers. We had travelers from Nome, whom I thank so much for being there. It made the whole day very special and wonderful.
We had 8 people standing up with us, and 6 live in Alaska. That is a pretty good ratio I'd say! Amy joined us for the special day, along with both my sisters, Leah and Zeb's sister Marilou. Zeb's buddies Lee and Charlie stood up along with Tony. We had 2 flower girls and one ring bearer. During the ceremony they walked down the aisle until they saw Tony, then they ran at full speed!

It was a beautiful wedding and wonderful reception. We were thankful to have so many people join our special day. Thank you to everyone for helping us start out life together. We hope to go on a honeymoon later in the year. Not sure if it will be a warm weather destination in March or somewhere European in the summer.
2 comments:
Great pictures. It was a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple. Other than forgetting the napkins at the reception, everything was perfect. It never dawned on me that you choose George and Jim, who were our alter boys. How exciting!! I know they were just as excited to take part in your wedding.
Love, Mom
That is an absolutely beautiful dress. You look radiant. Best wishes and xoshbet olsun!
Post a Comment