Past Blogs

Monday, June 13, 2011

I am in Anchorage

I am now in Anchorage, awaiting the baby. I am lucky to have access to Zeb's parents condo and vehicle for my duration here. It sure makes it a lot easier to be here when you can make yourself feel at home. I was nervous to leave Nome, and really did not want to go! But now that I am here, it is getting easier to settle in.
This past weekend I took a prenatal yoga workshop. My friend Kelly came down to Anchorage and stayed the weekend. The class was very informative and I would recommend any women who is pregnant to take prenatal yoga class early on in pregnancy. It gives you great information! We received extra information in our class as it was designed for instructors but being a pregnant women I found it just as beneficial, or even more so.

I keep checking activities in Anchorage. I have found yoga for pregnancy classes and water aerobics. Those will be helpful in filling my evenings :)

Feel free to stay in touch on the blog. I will be updating more regularly as things progress with Baby Scherer!

2 comments:

get rhythm said...

Big news, Nikki! How exciting! Congrats! We just had a girl three months ago. I'd love to see you if you're still in ANC when we come through. We're in MN right now.

Heather

Anonymous said...

Great picture Nikki!! Happy to know that we can go on the blog to check up on you. Looking forward to seeing you and Zeb and Baby Scherer soon. Hope you are working on a name. You were "Baby Polk" for several days.

Love you,

YLM