Past Blogs

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Diary Of A Newborn: 3 Weeks Old


In the past three weeks I have begun gaining weight and I have grown. I was lucky enough to meet my third auntie Lara too when she came to visit from Wisconsin. Time really flies by!
I am still a good sleeper, and I have started to follow peoples voices and images with my eyes. I also no longer need to wear "cuffs" on my hands, because mommy gave me a nail trim.

I am starting to fit into different clothes now too. Thank you to those who have given me sleepers :) Now I am warmer at night than just my usual onsie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi pumpkin!!

Wow! You really are growing, but you're still a little peanut.

Must be wonderful having your auntie Lara up there with you. We miss her, so enjoy her while you can.

Thanks for the update. We love your weekly journal. Your mom and dad are doing a great job keeping us up to date.

Love you,
Grandma Susie