Past Blogs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Diary of a Newborn July 3, 2011

Hello, My name is Victoria Marie. Today I was born! I gave mommy a little trouble. I tried to come out the normal way, but kept on getting twisted around in there! Face up non the less and a little cord kept getting caught around my neck. So I came out a different way, but mommy and I are happy and safe.
Here I am in my crib getting checked right after I was born. I don't look very happy, but how would you feel if the warm quiet world you knew for 10 months was suddenly changed to noisy, bright, loud and cold? Exactly, that is why I look so mad.

Here is my daddy. His is not a doctor, but he had to dress like one when I was coming out. He also got to give me a bath and take me to my new room with mommy. Phew! What a first day!

1 comment:

löki gale said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY