Past Blogs

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sharing...

Wouldn't it be great if you never had to teach your children about sharing?  If they just came with all these skills on their own, what a relaxing time parenting would be.  Alas, they do not come with the skills for knowing how to share, and when it is appropriate NOT to share.
Today V decided to share her bunny crackers with Tisuk.  
Of course, Tisuk was ALL over this idea. 
I happened to catch it on camera, only because I thought it was so cute that she was finally using her snack cup correctly.  

She showed me her snack.  Awwww, what a sweetie!

Then after looking me straight in the eye, she fed one to Tisuk!
(Which was an advancement for her from just teasing Tisuk with it.)

And so the fun of sharing began!

Now you may ask yourself, what is the problem?  She had a snack and shared it, what a good little girl.  That may be true, but what I could not get her to understand is why Tisuk cannot have her snacks.  Try explaining to a 13 month old that a 10 year old dog who can get an upset tummy shouldn't get any bunny crackers.  I lost the battle and so did poor Tisuk-- yup, poor dog suffered a case of the Cha, Cha's.  The battle of sharing begins.... I just hope Tisuk makes it through alright. 

1 comment:

löki gale said...

Congrats on your award Nikki!