Past Blogs

Sunday, November 18, 2012

3 Weeks...

Three week old update:

 Miss Princess A is growing good and turning into a little sweetheart.  At first the pediatrician was concerned about her weight gain......but she gained 9 oz. last week, so she surpassed expectations!  
 We have started getting her on a routine and she is doing a lot better at night. Of course not sleeping through...we are not expecting that of course.....just being well fed to relax enough during the night.
Big sister is doing better too with the new addition.  Three weeks in and we are all doing well!

2 comments:

polkie1 said...

I am counting down the days until I get to meet Miss A as well as play with and read with Miss V! Miss you lots!!!

Judy said...

I love reading your updates. So glad you are adjusting well to life in Anc. Your girls are adorable. Can't wait to meet Miss A.