Past Blogs

Sunday, November 25, 2012

One Month

Our little princess is One Month Old today!  Wow, time sure flew by.  Seems like just yesterday we brought her home and we were trying to figure out how we did this once before.

For the most part, she is a wonderful, well tempered baby.  She is fitting into bigger clothes than her sister at this age, weighing just under 9 lbs. and her lovely dark hair is getting fuller, instead of falling out.

 I have many friends who have used these onsie stickers to mark each month of life for their child.  We never did this for V but since A was given a different baby book, we decided to document her growth this way.  Perhaps V was sad that she never got stickers to mark her months...

She saw the sticker...
 Took it off...

And put it on.  So much for the One Month photo shoot.  I think at Two Months, we will take photos during V's nap :)
At least we got a few to document the day!

3 comments:

Judy said...

precious, thanks for sharing!

polkie1 said...

I'm quite excited that I'll be there for Miss A's 2 month picture!!! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Nothing is going to get past Miss V. You might want to pick up some 2 year stickers for her next bithday. The best part is that you are all still having fun.
Can't wait to see some Christmas pictures.

YLM