Wow! Has it really been 2.5 months since I wrote last? Where did the time go? I will tell you…… I have been finishing an internship for fall semester for Educational Leadership. Spare time has been consumed with homework and internship hours at another school.
Where else has time gone……. daddy had a birthday, baby A had a birthday and so did I. Halloween happened…. and Zeb and I also had a chance to head to Hawaii for a short anniversary date. A lot of celebrations and a lot of cake!
Along with turning 2, A decided that she wanted to be a big girl like her sister and use the potty. So we are growing right up in this house!
We are now gearing up for the holiday season and I hope to write more when we have a bit of a break.




1 comment:
I am glad everything is okay with you and your family. I know how busy life can be; time does seem to fly by sometimes. You have been missed, looking forward to more of your postings.
Mary
Post a Comment