Past Blogs

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Time For Tea

Last May my dad drove up to Anchorage.  The neat thing about someone driving a car here is that they can bring "fragile" things with them.  Along with a baby doll crib from my childhood and grandma's china…….. my tea set came too.  A porcelain Beatrix Potter set.  I have had this at least since I was 7, and maybe even earlier than that.  


 Tonight I made the girls a special "pink" banana cake and we had a tea party!

 They sure got a kick out of pouring the tea from the little pot.  I had to make several trips "brewing" more tea!   The girls said they can't wait to do it again.  I am so pleased that I got to share this with them and that they enjoyed the experience.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! Emily and I used to LOVE having tea parties! It must run in both of our families. :)