Trying to keep you close when we live so far away.
Past Blogs
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Fishing Season
Well, I have completed 13 of 17 lessons for my class, and I am looking forward to starting the summer officially!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I've never been to Council, but we attemped to go one of the first years Angie was up there. We made it to Salmon Lake and saw that moose had recently visited the Lake. We also enjoyed looking at the Willow bushes. Much to our surprise, the willows got up and walked away. It was really a herd of about 50 reindeer about 20 feet from us. Pretty exciting! Love Mom
1 comment:
I've never been to Council, but we attemped to go one of the first years Angie was up there. We made it to Salmon Lake and saw that moose had recently visited the Lake. We also enjoyed looking at the Willow bushes. Much to our surprise, the willows got up and walked away. It was really a herd of about 50 reindeer about 20 feet from us. Pretty exciting! Love Mom
Post a Comment