Past Blogs

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Roma


We are now in Rome, staying at the hotel Ducale. It is a pretty nice place for the price. Tonight we are taking an evening tour of Rome. We already walked to the Colosseum. It sure is hot here! Tomorrow we are taking a tour of the Vatican, and in the afternoon we head off to Florence. The trains have been a great way to travel and so far we have been very lucky with connections everywhere.
Happy Thursday to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. You have really planned out a great trip. I'll put you on that assignment the next time we venture out of the country. Hope Zeb isn't getting too tired out from the agenda. He was a real trouper with the wedding bus crew.

Don't forget...pictures, pictures, pictures. Looking forward to seeing your trip via Kodak.

Take care, and enjoy "Roma"!

Love Mom

Lara said...

Hi Nikki,
I hope you are having a wonderful time. From the sounds of it, you appear to be. Let me know somehow if I am to get you in Chicago or at the bus.
love Lara