Past Blogs

Monday, October 15, 2007

Update




Greetings from Nome!
Well things with the car are still going slow. The good news is that I have talked with more people about it and I have a good trail of information. I am gearing up for Halloween. Tossing around the idea of Harry Potter or a witch for school. Zeb and I might be Brittney Spears and K Fed, not sure yet. Good Times!

I made Cole a cake that looked like an airplane for his birthday. He saw it and said, pla, pla, bbbbbbbb. He knew what it was, even if Zeb thought it needed some maintenance, he is a better expert.

The drama club is underway and 15 students are partcipating. It is really fun. It makes for an enjoyable Friday afternoon. The kids are great and really into it We have some snow on the ground, and it looks like winter is here! Now I just need a car so I can drive out to some of my favorite skiing spots.

2 comments:

Lara said...

What a great picture of you and Tisuk! I hope all is worked out on your car soon. Started going back to the health club at 5:30 am....ugh! What an awesome cake you had Cole! Miss you tons! love, Lara

Anonymous said...

Love the cake. Good job. Before you know it, people will be ordering specialty cakes from you.

Great Pictures!! Tisuk looks so relaxed!!

Thanks for updating the Blog. I just couldn't look at your poor little car any more!! Hope all is going well with it.

Good luck with the fudge.

YLM