You Bet! In Nome, AK it is. Nome, where you take your car in to get fixed and what comes back- a car in worse condition than you bargined for. On Saturday Night, 2 stray young children got into my unlocked car at the mechanic shop, lit the back seat on fire and then got busted by the cops. I guess that I am lucky. Sometimes that stuff happens here and they never know who did it. It could be worse I guess. The place is gutting it, and insurance is dealing with it. The only bummer is that everyone here is on Nome time- so the process is slow going :(
Past Blogs
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Is a Subaru a Hot Rod?
You Bet! In Nome, AK it is. Nome, where you take your car in to get fixed and what comes back- a car in worse condition than you bargined for. On Saturday Night, 2 stray young children got into my unlocked car at the mechanic shop, lit the back seat on fire and then got busted by the cops. I guess that I am lucky. Sometimes that stuff happens here and they never know who did it. It could be worse I guess. The place is gutting it, and insurance is dealing with it. The only bummer is that everyone here is on Nome time- so the process is slow going :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Nikki! It looks terrible. I hope its taken care of in a way you are happy with. Miss you tons!
love Ya'
Lara
I just saw a Blog advertisement and thought of your blog. Great picture of your "Hot Rod". They can do wonders these days, so it might turn out ok. Ask for new floor mats too. Maybe they can give you a rental car if you need a vehicle some day.
Good luck. At least it isn't 60 below yet.
YLM
All the times I have been to Nome I never saw a body shop or and advesisement of anyone doing detailing. I wonder how that is going to turn out? Will the interior smell of burnt plastic? Make sure you are happy with the results. Love, DAD
It sure would be nice to see some great pictures of Nome in place of the Hot Rod. Hope you and the Hot Rod are being taken care of.
Love you
YLM
Post a Comment