Harry Potter made an appearance at the local Halloween carnival. The kids at school enjoyed the costume and had a lot of fun. Cole and Taylor dressed up for the occassion as well. The best was when Cole ran around the carnival "growling". I am pretty sure he was just "growlilng" for fun, but it fit his costume perfectly. Halloween has come and gone. I finished off Halloween week as an 85 year old tap dancer. That was a killer costume. Some people actually said I was the scariest one there. It might have been the voice and the makeup! Halloween is over and now we are preparing for other holidays.
Past Blogs
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Happy Halloween
Harry Potter made an appearance at the local Halloween carnival. The kids at school enjoyed the costume and had a lot of fun. Cole and Taylor dressed up for the occassion as well. The best was when Cole ran around the carnival "growling". I am pretty sure he was just "growlilng" for fun, but it fit his costume perfectly. Halloween has come and gone. I finished off Halloween week as an 85 year old tap dancer. That was a killer costume. Some people actually said I was the scariest one there. It might have been the voice and the makeup! Halloween is over and now we are preparing for other holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, Halloween has come and gone...can't wait until Christmas which according to my countdown clock is only 49 days away. Can't wait to see you all! love ya!
I'm waiting to see the 85 year old tap dancer!!!!
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
YLM
Post a Comment