Past Blogs

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Bliss





Being 29 has not hit me like I thought it would. I thought it would be terrible and having only one more year until 30 I was feeling blue. But--- not so much. A friend told me you are only as old as you feel. I sure don't feel that old, I still feel young and hey I really am. Looking back on my twenties, I had some great experiences and some not so great ones. I have been to a lot of places and seen a lot of things. I think life has treated me well so far. The photos are from the birthday party. A second grade teacher made me the crown. I just had to wear it. I opted not to have it on for conferences with parents, but wore it the rest of the day. Zeb made me dinner on Saturday to celebrate. He was a great cook. I got to just sit there and wait for dinner, it was nice! He made a recipe with sheep that he got this fall. MMM!

I am currently busy with the High School Drama Club. I am directing Fairy Tale Courtroom. An interesting play that they are getting a kick out of. Love to be busy!

2 comments:

Lara said...

If it's true that you are only as old as you feel than today I must be 70. I'm glad your birthday was great! Miss you tons. Love ya! Lara

Unknown said...

Great blog lady! I'm happy I can know what's going on in AK from DC! You home at all this summer? Miss you!
Kelly