This past week I had the opportunity to work with a visiting writer from Homer. I took a workshop for 3 days about writing. It was very interesting and I think it actually helped me find the language to finish my last paper for grad school. It flowed out very easy. I enjoyed to opportunity to reflect on this beautiful place that I live. I got to think about experiences I have had while living here and think about a lot. It was wonderful. We got to share our writing at an open house on Friday night. While they were only rough drafts, it was nice to be able to share my ideas with others. About 8 people from the class read, including the visiting writer. I was also asked to share music, some songs I had written and one I did not write. It was great.
I was also able to take pics of the little ones. My how they have grown! Cole was actually pretty sweet this day. He was trying to hide food from the "puppy." I happened to get the best pictures of them as they ate. Tay is getting so big too! Very animated. They will be in WI soon, and I know we will have visitor's. That will be so exciting!
Play practice will be resuming on March 11. I hope to also go halibut fishing in Homer during the first part of break, but we will see! We have to work this Saturday, to make up for a snow day last week. I think we might get done early though.
1 comment:
What great Pictures!! Miss you all tons.
Love
Lara
Post a Comment