It is June 10 and we have gotten several days of snow. I know it does not compare to the days of flooding in the Midwest, but Snow in June--Ahhh! It was snowing on Taylor's 1st Birthday last weekend. Yuck. We made the most of it and had a nice winter party indoors equipt with chocolate cake, steaks, shrimp, salad, and oh yes Bushmills. Good times! I got Taylor a gift and anticipated Cole's response to it, so I got him an Elmo Choo Choo. He saw it early and we used that to bribe him to eat instead. When Taylor opened his gift he still wanted it, oh well.
I have been working some at the Youth Facility. I have also been a Baby sitter on call the past few days for a family in Banner Creek. Zeb works with the husband and I taught skiing with the wife. They are great and the kids were nice to watch. Tomorrow I will be watching Taylor as she gets over a cold. I am also working with Summercise. I have 9 kids in my class. When I asked one kid why they signed up they said, Cuz you were teaching it. That made my day!
Looking forward to coming home and hopefully seeing the sun! Only 17 more days.
1 comment:
Glad to hear all is well. Yes the rain has been bad. Especially in Jefferson and Fort. 94 westbound is closed because of the Crawfish and Rock River. They should crest tomorrow 5-7 feet over flood stage. Look forward to seeing you, when you come to town,
Post a Comment