Past Blogs

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fishing





Well I am currently in WI. The weather in Nome I hear is great! The weather in WI is wet and hot. A nice combo for humidity! But it is very good to be back and see family and friends. Before I left Nome, I went fishing for the first time this year. I caught a very nice Dolly. It was great to get outside and get in the water.

In WI on the other hand it is hard to avoid the water. I went running today by what used to be the Burger Corner, my former employer, and it is under water. I ran by a market and it smelled like a whale just died in there from the river that is seeping over the road. Yuck! But the water level is going down so that is a plus. Zeb comes here tomorrow and we have a full week planned. There are plenty of BBQ's and baseball games in our future.

On a side note, I just figured out that I will be getting my Master's by May, I guess I could push for December, but AHHHH I don't think I can make it. So aside from vacation, I am getting that in order.

No comments: