Past Blogs

Friday, July 25, 2008

Back in Nome




We have been back from WI since July 14. Since then I have taken a trip to the Cripple River Gold Mine Camp where I sang some original songs to the gold miners. It is a lot of fun to go there. Everyone is so friendly. You can have a spaghetti dinner and then enjoy the entertainment on Friday nights. I drove the new four wheeler down the beach 12 miles. Good Times!

On Tuesday this week, Angie, Tony, and I seined for Red Salmon. In years past you could do one big seine across the river and catch your limit. This year it took us a little while longer to get 32 fish. It was great. A long day but worth it. Now we have some fish in the freezer, can't beat that. Lara stayed with the kids, which made the whole trip possible. Zeb and I hope to travel to Unalakleet this weekend to catch some silver salmon. Yum!

No comments: