Past Blogs

Sunday, May 31, 2009

La Fortuna

We are in La Fortuna, Costa Rica. It is beautiful! It rained on us yesterday, and I was glad I had my entire rain suit. It is a nice warm rain. Very tolerable. We had a good dinner last night and a good night´s sleep after our long drive from San Jose. We begin Language School M0nday Morning. It is humid but wonderful!

The students are getting used to keeping track of their belongings and the weather here. Today will be a good day to see the town and get used to our surroundings. A giant centipede wandered across the ceiling before bed last night. It brought me back to the the days living on 251 E. Racine. No worries, other than the fact that it was 4 inches long.

I will try to keep some updates when possible. We have lots of good things planned here the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a Pede...yuck!
Have fun!
~Lara

Anonymous said...

I lived a block to the east and saw my share of pedes...small world huh?
G2