After I was home for about I week, (I can finally post to the cyber world that..) we GOT ENGAGED on June 15! Zeb and I will be getting married on November 27, 2009. The wedding plans have been moving along especially with my trip to Wisconsin. Zeb came down for a few days and we checked out reception spots. The ring is special because the diamond came from Zeb's great grandmother, then his grandfather. He had it put into a setting for me and I love it, not just for the sentimental value but it really is very beautiful.
Other than the landscaping, painting, engagement, and garage, the only other thing to add is that we get to drive around a "new to us" truck. Zeb had a truck in Anchorage that he was not driving very much- a nice Toyota Tundra, and we decided to barge it up. New wheels to go with the new changes. It's great!
3 comments:
Congrats to Nikki and Zeb. We are so excited.
Love from Wisconsin,
Mom & Dad
Congratulations Nikki!!!! That's AWESOME news!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment