Zeb and I departed on our honeymoon, or post wedding vacation (as my hubby may say), on March 13, and headed out to the beautiful islands of Hawaii. Maui was our final destination.
A common occurance in Maui was rainbows. Each morning we could look out off the lanai and see rainbows over the ocean and the occassional whale breaching in the distance. An image that was breathtaking to say the least.We did a lot of tourist adventures, including whale watching, sightseeing, snorkeling, and fishing. I cannot post a picture of a whale here since I only got their top side. They seemed to have eluded me each time. I did however catch a MahiMahi- or Dolphin Fish, or called a Dorado. Zeb caught a Yellow Fin Tuna ( the picture of both of us in on Facebook). We both got the fishing itch and want to go back again for summer Marlin fishing.
Zeb had been to Maui before so he really wanted to take me there and see the beauty of it, but in all his times going, he had never been to a Luau. Can you believe it? So of course we had to attend one. The Feast At Lele, was wonderful. Food, drinks, and dancing from 5 Polynesian areas. It was on the beach at sunset. I will have to filter through my videos and attach those later so others can experience it, but for now, just a sunset picture of some dancers will end this post. Aloha- and Mahalo to Zeb for showing me this wonderful place!
3 comments:
Awesome! So how does the Mexico-Hawaii debate stand now?!
Great pictures!! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
I'm sure the warm weather was a real treat!!
YLM
AHH! I so want to go! Those pictures look gorgeous (so does that delicious tunay fish!)
Post a Comment