Past Blogs

Monday, March 1, 2010

Idit-a- Walking Tour

Tisuk and I have been participating in the Iditawalk for a month now. We walk anyway, but it is fun to see how much time we put in for 2 months to see if we can walk for 1,049 minutes, the same length in miles as the Iditarod trail, 5th year participating. So far we are at 600 with one month down. Not bad, considering I was sick all last week. Felt good to get out again today. We have enjoyed the scenery and can definately tell that the sun is setting later. We can walk until 7:00 unlike last month when 6:00 seemed to be our deadline.

Tisuk enjoys getting out into the wild snowy tundra, but needs to obey the speed limit. Sometimes that slows her down a bit. Good thing too cuz when she is not roaming free, her harness is connected to me, so she can get used to it for skijouring.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I totally forgot about the Iditawalk this year. What a loser...lol. If you go for a walk and want some company, let me know!