Past Blogs

Monday, August 15, 2011

Diary of a Newborn: 6 weeks

The world sure is changing, now that I can see better and understand my surroundings a bit more. For one thing, mommy and daddy can take me more places. I have been fishing and berry picking this week. Soon I will go on the airplane with my new headphones!

I am fitting into my 0-3 month clothes and continue growing everyday. I got to see my grandma and grandpa this weekend and they thought I was growing really good!

I like hanging out with my cousins Taylor and Cole too. We have fun. They take turns holding me. I am a little too young to play ponies and Polly Pockets with Taylor but soon I will be able to enjoy their toys, most likely by putting them in my mouth while teething :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will the real Victoria please sit up!! You look so different every week of your life. What a cutie!

Love you,

Grandma Susie