I am now 7 weeks old. Enjoying more play time each day. I like my activity gym. Eventhough and can't to all the things on it, I like seeing my reflection in the mirror above, and the soft touch of the animals.

I got to spend tabout 4 weeks of my life with my aunt Lara. She came up from Wisconsin. The last three days, she watched me while mom got the classroom ready for a sub. Mom will be home with me until Thanksgiving. Yay!

Aunt Lara and I had fun. She is actually my godmother! So we shared some special times together while she was here. I miss her already!

I got to ride in the airplane this week. I used my new earphones. They worked pretty good. I don't think I woke up for the entire ride. Mommy, Daddy and I went out on some fishing adventures. I did not fish, but I helped mommy :)

It was a little windy, but mommy wrapped me up tight. I look forward to more adventures. Mommy and Daddy said I was a good girl. It wasn't too bad taking me along so I know I will get to go out on more adventures again soon.
1 comment:
Now, how may babies can say they have been fling in a small airplane at the age of 7 weeks! What an adventure, fishing and flying with mom and dad. You're a lucky little babe!!
Enjoy the aventure.
Love you,
Grandma Susie
Post a Comment