Mommy has been trying to take my picture all week for things she wants to do for the holidays. All I can say is mommy is so silly. She takes at least 20 photos hoping to catch a glimpse of me smiling or laughing. If anyone walked in while she was taking the pictures, they would think she was crazy! Anyway, each new day this week she has tried to take my picture. I am only 4.5 months old but doing pretty good at the whole photo thing... I think. This is just a preview of what you could see in a month or so...mommy says we can't really spoil the fun.
My Winter Look...
My Spring Look...
My Summer Look...
And Maybe Fall...
From what I hear, our living room might have been set up like a JCPenny picture studio, but mommy made me feel comfortable and free to really express myself. I wasn't always this cooperative...
Sometimes it was boring and mommy couldn't make me smile.
And sometimes it was just not fun at all!
I think we are done now, although we will see what I am wearing tomorrow, it might be another photo opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment