A lot changes in 5 months!
Past Blogs
Friday, December 2, 2011
Watch Out World...
I am 5 months old today! I sure am changing fast. I love to laugh when mommy tickles me. I also have a new favorite story "Whose Baby Am I." When mommy gets to the last page, I always smile really big. I have been going to the babysitter each day, and I am doing really good there too. I can't wait for my first Christmas coming up soon. Mommy decorated a small tree, and I love to look at the lights during the dark mornings. I am getting better at sitting up with help and trying to roll over, but I am not quite there yet. I can grab anything and everything, from rattles to mommy's hair or earrings. I am getting really good at using my hands :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment