Past Blogs

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Four Months and Fabulous!

That's right- I am four months old! I can't believe it. So much has changed since I came into this world. I am really seeing my mom and dad now. It was pretty crazy seeing mommy over the days of Halloween, sometimes I didn't recognize her!

I am starting to understand now that the sounds I make are associated with language. Check out the video below to hear some of my "new" sounds (on facebook you need to go to original post to view).
I am beginning to hang out with my puppy more too! She likes me a lot, and I am just starting to notice her. I like to touch her furry body!
One more thing I like... tummy time! It took me awhile, but now I like it (for short bursts of time or course). Things look different on my tummy, but one thing is the same, my reflection! I like seeing ME and I hope you do too!

No comments: