Past Blogs

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Great Things About Being 10 Months Old...

 I am now ten months old, well actually 9  days ago I turned 10 months, but mommy was to busy to tell you.  A lot of great things have happened during this time in my life.  I have my first tooth popping through finally.  It is just a little spike, but it is there.  I love to chew on things, hopefully that will make it come in a little bit better.
I also got my first "boo boo" on my nose.  I am trying to pull myself up on everything, and missed the table in the airport of all places!  Got a pretty good rug burn on my nose, but it didn't take long to heal.

I also got to meet my new friend Ainsley.  All the girls got together recently.  Here is Tay with her two girl cousins :)  She loves being the oldest I think. 

And another thing that is great about being 10 months old, is that I am learning to dance!

4 comments:

Lisa. said...

Oh my... that video of her dancing is FANTASTIC!!! Love it : ) How did you do the editing? I've got a few I'd like to put together as well. Love the updates!!! Hope you all are well.

Sending SO much love to you all...

xoxo Lisa.

Nikki said...

Lisa- do you have imovie?? So easy on a mac. But I am not as familiar in PC world.

lara said...

I love this!I miss you tons! I hope you have a great first mother's day! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Victoria is definately your baby. She looks good in black! Love our little dancer.

Happy Mothers Day.

Love you,
Grandma Susie