We had a great trip to Vegas. First time for me, Zeb has been there several times with other male travelers before. I am sure that this trip he did less gambling! We had a wonderful time. We went to Las Vegas with Andy and Amy. It was their first times there as well. A game we all seemed successful at was video blackjack. No intimidation from others, just you and the computer.
Amy and I tried our hand at slots and eventually got up enough courage to sit at a table for Casino War. Easy game, if the dealer has a higher card, you loose. 2 guys who looked a little sun burned and buzzed sat by us and didn't understand the game until their money was taken away. Good thing we had our wits about us for the challenge. We enjoyed all of the things you can do in Vegas, include seeing water dance at the Bellagio. Enjoy the clip for yourself.
Would I go back to Vegas again? You bet! I think it is a nice break, especially if you have beautiful weather, good friends, and relaxation on your side. Maybe next time we will do a little more sight seeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment